Here you will find a variety of white papers and other tools that demonstrate how SPeRS has helped organizations to create efficient electronic processes.
- Challenges in Automating eMortgages, by Michael Laurie of Silanis
- Vendor Risk Assessment Worksheet
- Already a SPeRS User? Please fill out our survey and give us feedback on SPeRS
- Using Secure E-Mail To Facilitate Private Placements
- EFSC Testimony to the National Committee on Vital and Health Statistics
- EFSC Presentation to the National Committee on Vital and Health Statistics
- Federal Preemption Under The ESIGN Act by Jerry Buckley and Colgate Selden of Buckley Kolar LLP, as published in Electronic Banking Law and Commerce Report